Sunday, November 1, 2009

Zebras






I have been using Zebra Steel G-301 pens for several months. They are great, inexpensive pens that write really well and feel great in your hands. One of my business partners also uses the pens and when we discovered this we both held up our pens giving each other that conspiratorial look that says we both understand what a great writing instrument it is. That same thing has happened in coffee houses where occasionally someone across the room will notice and hold up their Zebra as well.


A few weeks ago I was looking for one of my Zebra Pens and my wife asked what I was searching for. I said. “Just a pen.” She says, “Oh, I found the coolest pen the other day.” and produced my missing Zebra.


Then Yesterday ,I was in Staples picking up a few supplies including a couple of Zebras. The girl at the checkout counter saw the pens and immediately produced her own. “Want to try it before you buy one? They’re terrific.”

1 comment:

Buckley Brinkman said...

I'll stick with my elitest Watermans...